Cleaning & Care Instructions
Simple steps for looking after & cleaning your bean bag.
Do "NOT" put your cover or liner in a washing machine. If done on a cold wash it is at your own risk.
Our easy clean fabric allows you to quickly wipe and remove simple marks and dirt. As with any fabric, major stains can happen and can take some extra "elbow grease" and help from a stain remover.
- Use a damp cloth or soft bristle brush using water mixed with a mild detergent.
- Wiping over your bean bag will remove general dirt off the outside cover, just like wiping a wooden dining chair or leather couch.
- Once the bean bag cover is cleaned, it should be thoroughly dry before either using or storing away.
- DO NOT use bleach to wash the Outer cover, as this will discolour your bean bag
- Using a fabric protection treatment before use can assist our polyester fabric in stain prevention.
- When you've finished using your bean bag, placing under cover can protect it from unwanted marks and scuffs.